Citigroup Off Campus 2020|Risk Operations Analyst I|Gurgaon|BE / BTech / ME / MTech
Citigroup Off Campus 2020:Citigroup hiring candidates for the role of Risk Operations Analyst I ,for Gurgaon, Haryana location .Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City.
The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review.
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2020:
Risk Operations Analyst
|Qualification||BE / BTech / ME / MTech|
- Graduate/post-graduate with excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office Excel skills
- Prior experience to Credit & Risk Management is preferred.
- The Risk Operations Analyst I is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- This role is a function in CRMS (ICG Markets Operations) and involves handling credit limit exception approvals and driving innovations in business processes by leveraging on global systems and using emerging technologies.
- Obtaining TOD approvals as documented in the ICG risk manual
- Monitoring transactions and ensure timely and accurate transaction resolution
- Analyzing credit exceptions and understanding credit requirement
- Preparing MIS for risk analysis
- Suggesting changes in the credit limits to help reduced transaction volumes
- Identifying changes in the risk manual and ensure changes are incorporated in the process
- Adopt industry best practices exercises to ensure that CRMS is adequately performing the due diligence checks within Citi.
- Create utilities for information gathering and sharing, which will enable better business decision making tools to mitigate risks within the CRMS framework
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Reliance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Citigroup Off Campus 2020 :
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN