- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Citrix is hiring software engineers for multiple roles in India
The American multinational, Citrix that works in server, application, desktop virtualisation and cloud computing technologies, is hiring software developers in India. With the increased demand for emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing and Data Science, Citrix is looking to add more than 600 software engineers to its workforce. A large number of these jobs is for Indian software professionals, mostly for Bengaluru location.
The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown have forced businesses around the world to operate remotely. The increased focus on remote working and accelerated shift to the cloud, Citrix has reported growth in demand for services in these areas. Along with the business growth, Citrix also says that its innovation engine continues to accelerate at a pace never seen before.
The company is hiring in all parts of the engineering and security team. Here are the open positions:
2. Data Scientists: Citrix has an extensive data analytics team. From 100 million endpoints sending data to 8 billion performance data points per day, Citrix Intelligent Traffic Management (ITM) solution has tons of data in the network layer. Citrix primarily focuses on data flows, intelligent models, and actions back into its products.
3. Cloud Architects: The cloud team is hiring architects that can build microservices at a high availability rate.
4. Site Reliability Engineer: All Citrix products are available in the cloud. The company follows CloudOps technologies for continuous delivery in the cloud.
5. Mobile Software Engineers: Citrix has delivered a set of designed mobile applications optimised for mobile use cases with a consistent look and feel. Citrix is looking for professionals who can further help in improving productivity use cases around applications, security, and self-service.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the job positions offered by Citrix, you can apply here.
SOURCE –Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:CLICK HERE