Coal India Recruitment 2021 | Management Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech | Apply Online
Coal India Recruitment 2021:Coal India Limited is an Indian public sector coal mining and refining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking. The company contributes around 82% to the total coal production in India. In 1971, the Government of India nationalized all the 214 coking-coal mines and 12 coke-ovens running in the private sector, excluding those held by TISCO and IISCO for their captive use. On 1 January 1972, a new Government company Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) was formed to take control of these nationalized mines and coke-ovens.
Coal India Limited is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking.
Coal India Recruitment 2021:
Coal India is schedule to hire Management Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG/Ph.D Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Coal India Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Coal India Recruitment 2021:
Company Name : Coal India
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1, 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||10 August 2021|
|Last Date||09 September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria :
Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil/ Industrial Engineering:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
Upper Age Limit (As on 04.08.2021) : 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Discipline wise vacancies : 588 Posts
- Mining: 253 Posts
- Electrical: 117 Posts
- Mechanical: 134 Posts
- Civil: 57 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 15 Posts
- Geology: 12 Posts
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 1, 60,000/-
Management Trainee/Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
Application Fee: Rs. 1180/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through online mode only
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2021:
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Coal India Mega Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Apply Link:Click Here
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Lennox Software||Hyderabad||Click here|
|Intech System||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN