Coal India Recruitment 2021 |Management Trainee | 588 Posts | Last Date: 09 September 2021
Coal India Recruitment 2021:Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the job notifications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee. There are 588 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 09 September 2021. The selection process will be based on the basis of seniority. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/M.Tech. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Coal India Recruitment 2021:Coal India Limited is an Indian public sector coal mining and refining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking. The company contributes around 82% to the total coal production in India. In 1971, the Government of India nationalized all the 214 coking-coal mines and 12 coke-ovens running in the private sector, excluding those held by TISCO and IISCO for their captive use. On 1 January 1972, a new Government company Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) was formed to take control of these nationalized mines and coke-ovens.
Coal India Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1, 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||10 August 2021|
|Last Date||09 September 2021|
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- Mining: 253 Posts
- Electrical: 117 Posts
- Mechanical: 134 Posts
- Civil: 57 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 15 Posts
- Geology: 12 Posts
Management Trainee Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
How to Apply Coal India Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 10 August 2021 to 09 September 2021.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN