Codemonk Off Campus 2020|Software Engineering |Bangalore
Codemonk Off Campus 2020:Codemonk hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineering Intern ,for Bengaluru location . The complete details about Codemonk Off-Campus Hiring Freshers as follows.
Codemonk Off Campus 2020:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Are available for full-time internship
- Can start the internship immediately. Due to Covid-19 we are currently working remotely, as situation normalizes we will be resuming at our Bengaluru office.
- Are available for a minimum duration of six months.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Work closely with a team of scientists, doctors and be able to assimilate the problems and develop solutions through software
- Develop software programs and tools to extract features from data for machine learning model development
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
- Effectively tells stories with the data using visualisation tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
- Implement data-driven solutions based on machine learning (ML) and optimisation algorithms to address business problems
- Partner with teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring).
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in programming in Python
- Skills required: Python and Data Science tool kit (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib) knowledge
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch is a plus.
- We are looking for students in their final or pre-final year of Engineering or relevant studies.
- Mentorship – You will work with passionate people and receive technical coaching as well as exposure to formal business environment.
- Responsibility as of Day 1 – We believe in giving you ownership of your project from the start. You can experience the impact you have created on the business
- Dynamic & respectful environment
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours.
- How to Apply for Codemonk Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here