Coedloite Off Campus 2020:Coedloite hiring candidates for the role of ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Coedloite Off Campus Hiring 2020 as followsAbout Coedloite:
CodeLite Overview. Founded Year2008. Company StageUnfunded. Similar Cos.
Coedloite Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Qualification||BE – ECE/EEE/Mechtronics|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- BE/B.TECH/MCA (ANY STREAM) WITH 55%
- 10th or equivalent: Pass with 55%
- 12th or equivalent: Pass with 55%
- Graduation: BE | B.TECH | MCA with 55%
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates must not have more than 2 years of education gap in between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by coedloite in the last six months are not eligible .
- The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features..
- We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals. Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Online Written ASSESSMENT
- Upon selection in ASSESSMENT , candidates will be called for a telephonic technical round.
- Interview followed by HR interview.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|