- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Comcast Off Campus Recruitment 2021|Experience: 0-2 years| Quality / Automation Engineer 1|Chennai
Comcast Off Campus Recruitment :Comcast hiring candidates for the role of Quality & Automation Engineer 1, for the Chennai location. The complete details about Comcast Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Comcast Off Campus Recruitment:
Comcast’s Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
- Company Name: Comcast
- Job Position:–Quality & Automation Engineer 1
- Job Location:–Chennai
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website:https://corporate.comcast.com/
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 0-2 years of experience in QA testing with hands-on experience in different kinds of testing
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology ideally in a fast-paced DevOps environment
- Experience in working with the development team to prevent software defects by attending requirements reviews and architectural/design reviews.
- Development Experience and background preferred must be able to understand the architecture and dig into code
- Background in working in highly automated product test environments and able to assist in test automation/maintenance when necessary
- Experience in home networking protocols and technologies such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, DLNA, and other.
- Assists in developing test strategies/plan, and designing quality assurance practices; leads and able to contribute to engineering investigations which include identifying, reproducing, and resolving product defects
- Design and develop software frameworks, automation tools, and test scripts using modern test automation methods
- Create and execute automated test scripts from business functional requirements and manual test cases.
- Responsible for White Box and Black box testing of the CPE products and interfaces.
- Develops, tests, and deploys reliable, efficient, and cost-effective test automation solutions and provide support to QA/Dev/Ops uses of automation solutions
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis on product testability and verification
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product and technical requirements
- Assist in the identification and resolution of problems and defects; able to initiate investigation processes, identifies and reproduces bugs or defects, and drives issues and improvements to resolution
- Analyzing and generating Test reports.
- Work as a motivated team player
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned