- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
COWI India Off Campus 2020 | Trainee|BIM Trainee-Buildings| Chennai
COWI India Off Campus 2020:COWI India Pvt Ltd hiring candidates for the role of BIM Trainee-Buildings ,for Chennai location . The complete details about COWI India Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
COWI India Off Campus 2020:
- Must have B. Tech in Civil Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantage
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- You thrive in an international environment.
- The training program will run over a 3+6 months period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D/4D/5D modelling tasks on large scale international building projects.
- Danish and Norwegian design standards and guidelines
- International design standards like Eurocode, BS etc
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2020, Autodesk Navisworks 2020, Solibri and MagiCAD for REVIT Structures
- Dynamo and other plug-ins
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports
- Quality Management of models and drawings.
- The selected candidates will go through an internship for 3 months covering theoretical concepts of BIM. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
- Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn 3D modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with competitive salary package before entering in Phase 2.
- In this phase, on the job training will take place and the students will be working on our ongoing building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modellers.
- After successful completion of phase 2 your employment will be confirmed, and you will be a member of our international BIM modelling work force. Phase 1 and Phase 2 training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware. Students successfully completing phase 1 of the training program will be offered BIM training certificate.
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|