- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
CPCL Recruitment 2020|Trade Apprentices | 142 Posts | Last Date: 1 November 2020
CPCL Recruitment 2020:ChennaiPetroleum Corporation Limited has released the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in the designated / optional trades for 142 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/MBA/MCA/CA/12th/ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 1 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CPCL Recruitment 2020:
Trade Apprentices/ Executive/ Office Assistant/ Store Keeper/ Data Entry Operator/ Warehouse Executive
- Required Qualification–
- Passed 10th class examination and ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
Relevant Trade :
- Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Machinist/ Turner/ Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Instrument Mechanic/ Draughtsman (Civil) & (Mechanical)/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electrics System
Laboratory/Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant):
- Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.
For Executive (Marketing):
- MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course)
For Executive (Human Resource):
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
- For Executive (Computer Science): MCA (3 years full time Course)
For Executive (Finance & Accounts):
- CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
For Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders):
- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of Office Assistant.
For Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders):
- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of Warehouse Executive Receipts & Despatch or relevant
Store Keeper/Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice):
- Passed 12th Class Examination
- For all the Trade the qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University / Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant Trades / Degree with overall percentage of minimum 50% for General, EWS & OBC candidates and overall percentage of 45% marks in case of SC /ST / PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications than the prescribed qualification are not eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01.10.2020): 18 to 24 years Age Relaxations:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 142 Posts
- Fitter – 13 Posts
- Welder – 9 Posts
- Electrician – 9 Posts
- MMV – 9 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Mechanic (Ref.& AC) – 2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech.) – 4 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 Post
- Food Production (Genl.) – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Operator(Chemical Plant)-10 Posts
- Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant)-10 Posts
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Back Office Apprentice-17 Posts
- Executive (Marketing) – 2 Posts
- Executive (Human Resource) – 8 Posts
- Executive (Computer Science) – 9 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) -4 Post
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – 3 Posts
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders) – 2 Posts
- Storekeeper (Fresher Apprentice) – 5 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) – 5 Posts
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
Selection Process for Trade Apprentices:
- Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the shortlisted candidates and their medical fitness.
How to Apply for CPCL Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here