- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
CSIO Recruitment 2021 | Project Associate | 05 Posts | Last Date: 08 May 2021
CSIO Recruitment 2021:CSIR – Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate. There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 08 May 2021. The age limit of the candidates should be in limit of 35 years. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CSIO Recruitment 2021: Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is a multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications.
CSIO Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||08 May 2021|
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO) – Detailed Eligibility: Educational Qualification: For Project Associate – II :
- B.E or equivalent in Mechanical/Production, with 2 years. OR B.E or equivalent in Electronics/Instrumentation with 2 years of experience.
For Project Associate-I :
- B.E or equivalent in Mechanical/Production, Experience in design and development of Opto-mechanical systems in Avionics/equivalent are preferred. Experience in Design & Fabrication of components & Integration is required. OR
- B.E or equivalent in Electronics/Instrumentation. Experience in design and development of Electronics systems in Avionics/equivalent are preferred. Experience in Design & Fabrication of components & Integration is required.
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 02 Posts
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000 – 35,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
CSIO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection/ Screening Committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/ experience or higher qualification.
How to apply for CSIO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the Application Form from ‘Recruitment’ link on CSIR-CSIO website and submit the filled application form along with the required documents through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 08 May 2021. For More Details: Click here