- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate/ Assistant | 36 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical Engineering/ B.Sc/ M.Sc – Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences/ Ph.D | Last Date: 3rd November 2020 to 15th November 2020
CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2020:North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, Assam, a constituent establishment of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, has been engaged in multidisciplinary R&D work relevant to the country in general and North Eastern Region in particular.The CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology, formerly(RRL) , Jorhat was established in the year 1961 as one of the multidisciplinary laboratories of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR) under its Chemical Science Group of laboratories. Its major thrust of R&D activities has been to develop indigeneous technologies by utilising the immense natural wealth of India
CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Associate I, Project Assistant, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate II|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Jorhat, Assam|
Required Qualifications: Project Associate I:
- Obtained B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Botany/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from a recognized Institute with relevant experience.
Project Associate II:
- Obtained M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized Institute with minimum 2 years research experience.
- Candidates must complete Diploma in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized Institute.
Senior Project Associate:
- Candidates must possess Ph.D in Chemistry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University with necessary research experience.
- Candidates age must be maximum 40 years.
- Selection will be based on the interview.
How To Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position by sending their updated CV along with relevant certificates of testimonials on or before prescribed due date through e-mail ([email protected])
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated regarding interview schedule.
- Last Dates for Sending Application Forms: 3rd November to 15th November 2020
- Interview Dates: 6th November to 18th November 2020.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2020 :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here