- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 | Project Associate/Project Assistant| 07 Posts | Last Date: 29 April 2021
CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 :Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post ofProject Associate I/Project Assistant – 07 posts. Candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree/B.Sc/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through the e-mail on or before 29 April 2021. All detailed eligibility and application form for the recruitment is given below.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2021:
CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate I/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Associate I/Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 April 2021|
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology or Master’s degree in chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
- BSc. (Chemistry) / 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical engineering.
- Project Associate-I – 28 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate I – 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 Post
- Civil/ Structural engineering: 1 Post
- MSc Chemistry: 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Project Associate I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
CSMCRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only such short-listed candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview via online mode, i.e. through Skype. Details of the interview will be intimated to such candidates by e-mail.