Dailyhunt Recruitment Drive 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Trainee
Dailyhunt Recruitment Drive 2020:Dailyhunt is India’s #1, News and Entertainment content application offering 250,000+ new news and content artefacts every-day in 14 languages licensed from over 1000+ publication partners. Our mission is to be ‘the Indic platform empowering a billion Indians to discover, consume and socialize with content that informs, enriches and entertains’Dailyhunt, is an Indian content and news aggregator application based in Bangalore, India that provides local language content in 14 Indian languages from over 3000+ content providers. Dailyhunt’s parent company is Verse Innovation, which was founded in 2007 by Virendra GuptaOur app’s impactful layout and design help you present your best content to our discerning audiences and major advertisers. We help you get your next wave of new audience.
Dailyhunt is the best platform to reach millions of consumers of regional language content.We reach 95% of India’s pincodes in 14 languages, which makes us an incredible advertising platform for businesses. With pan-India reach and penetration across tiers, Dailyhunt is the preferred choice for several brands.
Dailyhunt Recruitment Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
- The Adtech Team at dailyhunt, is responsible for running an ad platform with the goals of revenue maximization, platform performance, demand maximization and runs it’s own ad servers to optimize the serving time below 50ms at around 50K ops, performance engine for matching the right users to right campaigns, a pacing engine to evenly spread the campaigns, a configuration and reporting system, near real-time data pipelines for continuous machine learning & BI, and large scale prediction of expected supply for a future date.Looking for a smart engineer who is exceptional in one’s area of work and has made a significant impact via contributions around architecture, design, algorithms, implementation & Optimizations. Independent ownership of large components and subsystems is table stakes and expected from every member. You should be able to leverage the autonomy to select technologies for the purpose of showing only relevant ads while maximizing revenue from the visit.
- Work closely with leadership and product teams from conception, definition stages.
- Design and develop quality Backend Platform for these verticals to create innovatively and state of the art end-user experiences.
- Derive from and Contribute to Dailyhunt platforms related to Content aggregation and intelligence, Personalization, Analytics etc.
- Work on scaling problems of mobile platforms as we experience massive growth
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from top colleges (NITs, IITs or equivalent deemed universities of repute)
- 1 to 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using best in class backend techniques
- We also look for hands-on experience with Mysql, Elasticsearch (or Solr), NoSQL stores
- Great if you bring in proven battle experience using Golang and/or Rust and can read PHP
- Engineering for scale is a must-have as our traffic is at the high end of the scale for Bharat wide apps
- Familiarity in the usage of technologies from NLP, ML, STT/TTS will be an added advantage.
- Our evaluation starts with a focus on computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Dailyhunt Recruitment Drive 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN