- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Danfoss Off Campus Recruitment 2021|Trainee
Danfoss Off Campus Recruitment: Danfoss hiring candidates for the role of Trainee (Off-roll), for the Oragadam, Tamil Nadu location. The complete details about Danfoss Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Danfoss Off Campus Recruitment:
- At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow.
- No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people.
- Danfoss believes that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business.
- To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are.
- It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
- Company Name: Danfoss
- Job Position:–Trainee
- Job Location:–Tamilnadu
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website:https://www.danfoss.com/en/
- The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A Graduate – A 3 year or 4-year degree in any stream
- Fresher or a 1 year experienced person in Logistics, Warehouse, customer service, order management, or supply chain.
- Good attitude and understanding of processes
- Computer skills, (Microsoft Office applications)
- Customer Service mindset and the ability to stay calm under pressure are necessary traits
- Good communication
- Danfoss has an immediate opportunity for the position of Trainee (Off-roll) to join us at our diverse team.
- The Trainee will be part of the highly vibrant regional fulfillment team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Provide support to the fulfillment team
- Assist in the daily activities of implementing process changes and problem-solving in the team
- Assists in the prove-out of new processes and process changes by gathering data, making observations about the process, and communicating ideas to improve results