Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Chennai
Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021:Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021:With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
- Company Name :-Danfoss.
- Job Position: Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Job Location: Chennai.
- Company Website:www.danfoss.com.
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ CAD/ CAM
- Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking a Engineer within Mechanical Design & Development of Power Electronic products and Solutions that would be required to deliver New Product Development (NPD) projects .
- Design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design options
- Developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability
- Developing engineering design concepts for components and electromechanical assemblies that have stringent requirements for size, precision, reliability and cost
- Perform simple analytical modeling, simulation and analysis at parts /sub system and product levels using simulation software on areas of Thermal, Structural and vibration simulations.
- Perform high level of tolerance stack up calculations and use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Preparation/presentation of design analysis reports and part/assembly drawing reviews with internal and global stakeholders like SCM, Product Management, Service etc.
- Develop product, component test and purchase specifications and perform Mechanics related engineering and Approval plan tests related to components and products and ensure timely test reports are made and submitted for review.
- Coordinate with suppliers/vendors on parts/sub systems/ systems manufacturing qualification and documentation
- Create detail drawings and communicate with suppliers during prototype development
- B.E (Mechanical Engineering) / ME on CAD / CAM (or) Engineering Design
- Experience of 2 to 5 years with proven Mechanical design and development track record and demonstrated experience in following essential areas.
- The candidate has to acquire knowledge/skills continuously on latest trends and technologies within Mechanics applicable for Motor Drives
- The candidate should have willingness to travel within in India and any other parts of the world if required for training / competency building / prototype testing
How To Apply For Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Apply Link :- Click Here (apply before the link expires)
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN