Dell Recruitment Drive 2020:Dell hiring candidates for the role of Sales Operations Analyst for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Dell Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell Recruitment Drive 2020:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-2 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Typically requires less than 2 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Working proficiency with SQL, on relational database concepts and building dashboards.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Statistical analysis and mathematical skills.
- Develop and manage sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training and development needs.
- Analyze strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market.
- Evaluates sales growth strategies, develop new analytical tools and processes, recommend and implement sales force performance strategies and tracking models on the basis of analytical findings.
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Troubleshoots issues with standard reports and works with end users on reporting difficulties.
- Perform end to end data validation to maintain accuracy of data sets.
- Takes ownership for quality of work deliverables and process adherence with guidance.
- Detect data inconsistency or quality issues, investigate their root causes and drive data quality improvements.
- Create ad-hoc and recurrent reports and dashboards, providing detailed business information to leaders, from accurate and verified sources.
- Create documentation for processes and reports from a business and technical perspective.
- Create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) using tools such as PowerBI or Tableau as required to support business requirements and give stakeholders ongoing visibility into key metrics.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|