Deloitte Off campus Hiring 2020|Any Graduate|Associate Analyst|Across India
Deloitte Off campus Hiring 2020:Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst ,for Gurgaon/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Mumbai locations . The complete details about Deloitte Off campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
Deloitte Off campus Hiring 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||BA-Eng., BCA, BBA, BA|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Required: Any graduate (BA-Eng., BCA, BBA, BA with ID degree courses) with logical reasoning, analytical skills and strong verbal/written communication skills.
- 0-1 Year experience with technology (can include certification/ internship projects)
- Basic understanding of MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Word
- A definite add-on will be, having: – basic knowledge of Instructional Design, Training – basic knowledge of computers/ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, SFDC, Workday)
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical/Automobile/Production
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates.
Job Description :-
- The Associate Analyst role in BTE involves development of training content and coordination skills as per defined proficiency levels (Deloitte Expectation Framework), having analytical/logical reasoning skills.
- Associate Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong skills in the system/ area of specialization they are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
- Additionally, understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards is vital.
- Work towards basic awareness about the change consultant role
- Demonstrate basic training development and content development using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Get trained on ERP tools and content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc.) Gather information and collaborate with subject matter specialists as needed to develop the training and project deliverables
- Manage project expectations by providing support during development phase Draft client communications and key change messages
- Work on projects of moderately complex scope
- Work towards improvisation and monitoring – delivering better value to the customer/project .
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.Company value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Deloitte Off campus Hiring 2020: