Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For freshers| Business Technology Analyst
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For freshers :Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Business Technology Analyst, for Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai locations. The complete details about Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890.It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte. In 2002, Arthur Andersen’s practice in the UK as well as several of that firm’s practices in Europe and North and South America agreed to merge with Deloitte.Subsequent acquisitions have included Monitor Group, a large strategy consulting business, in January 2013. The international firm is a UK private company, limited by guarantee, supported by a network of independent legal entities.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and legal services with approximately 312,000 professionals globally. In FY 2020, the network earned a record US$47.6 billion in aggregate revenues. As of 2019, Deloitte is the 4th-largest privately owned company in the United States. The firm has sponsored a number of activities and events including the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Controversies involving the firm, in addition to litigation surrounding a few of its audits, have included its involvement in a “potentially misleading” report on illicit tobacco trading in Australia, the fact that it suffered a major cyber-attack which breached client confidentiality as well as exposing extensive employee information in September 2017,its role as internal auditor of the insolvent contractor Carillion and its role as external auditor of Autonomy which was accused of “accounting improprieties” that contributed to an £8.8 billion write-down of value following its acquisition by Hewlett-Packard in 2011
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai|
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor: Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE).
Job Description :
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing Responsible for Test
- Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
TO APPLY:Click Here