Deloitte Recruitment 2020 |Analyst-Insight|Hyderabad
Deloitte Recruitment 2020:Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Analyst- Insight, for Hyderabad location. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives
Deloitte Recruitment 2020
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Science, Engineering, or Business graduate; Masters and MBAs will be preferred.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Up to 4 years of experience in business research preferably in a KPO set up / professional services firm
- Proficiency PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook are essential
- Experience of working with corporate brand guidelines and templates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General understanding of the management consulting environment
- Flair for creative problem solving, flexibility to manage multiple projects, and prioritization
- Knowledge and working experience in other analysis tools like MS Access, MS Excel (macros), SPSS, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, R, and Python will be added advantage
Job Responsibilities :
- The professional needs to support, develop, write, and deploy thought leadership projects. The professional will need to assist with developing research ideas, frame hypotheses, analyse quantitative data, synthesize findings, and demonstrate strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Conduct exhaustive secondary research across proprietary databases such as Factiva, OneSource, Thomson Research, Bloomberg etc. and presenting outputs in MS PowerPoint/MS Word.
- Coordinate with senior members in the team and produce research reports.
- Help develop key intelligence questions and design a research approach and story board using Mintos/industry specific methodologies to address these questions.
- Be responsible for the quality of the projects delivered and completion of projects within stipulated timelines.
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to a business unit strategy initiative around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement etc.
Client, Projects, and Team Management
- Handle multiple research projects of moderate to high complexity levels independently.
- Consistently engage with the Deloitte practitioners/leaders (over IM, telephone, and email) to deliver error free deliverables, while managing the communication flow throughout.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of consulting business and professional services, as well as, research process and analytical frameworks.
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to a business unit strategy initiative around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement, etc.
- Ensure all production is done in compliant with the process guidelines and client specific guidelines.
- Coordinate with 1-2 team members (if required by project) and ensure superior product quality and completion of ongoing projects within stipulated timelines.
- Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and protection of company’s intellectual property.
- Our Insight team works closely with stakeholders in Deloitte UK.
- The team creates and delivers leading-edge thought leadership and Point of View (PoV) research for its stakeholders, offering analytics-based insights to enable them to engage their clients, market, sell services and develop new service offerings.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Deloitte Recruitment 2020 :
TO Apply: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN