Dentsu World Services 2020 |Trainee Software Engineer | Rs 3.5 LPA
Dentsu World Services 2020:Dentsu World Services Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the post of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/BCA/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Dentsu World Services 2020:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), BCA, MCA,ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable).
- Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation)
- Dentsu World Services is looking for fresh graduates (BE/MCA/BTech) to join as Trainee Software Engineer
- Other Benefits : Gratuity+ Medical Insurance + Accidental Insurance over & above CTC
- You will learn new technologies as necessary for the projects
- Dentsu World Services will provide specialized training to get you up to speed if necessary
- You will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind
- You will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in
- Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Dentsu World Services 2020:
TO APPLY:Click Here