- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
DRDO Recruitment 2021:Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellowship/ ITI Apprentice. There are 100 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ITI can apply for this post on or before the last date .The age limit of the candidate should be 28 years to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
DRDO Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||07 May 2021|
- Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B.Tech) in mentioned subject / disciplines in first division with NET/GATE qualified.
- Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in mentioned subject / disciplines in first division both at graduate and post graduate level. The candidate should hold both the degrees in any one subject / disciplines.
Subject / Disciplines:
- Computer Sc &Engineering/Tech
- Computer Sc & Automation EngE/Tech
- Computer Sc/Tech & Informatics Engg
- Computer Sc & System Engg
- Computer Sc & Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Computer Sc/Engg/Tech
- Software Engg/Tech
- Information Sc & Engg/Tech
- Computer & Communication Engg
Age Limit: 28 years
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening of the application will be carried out by a duly constituted Committee and the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through personal interview to be held at CEPTAM, Delhi OR through web— based video conference over internet, as decided by Director, CEPTAM. Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear for interview as per schedule and instructions intimated via email & SMS.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download from drdo website (www.drdo.gov.in) and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in PDF through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 07 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
DRDO Recruitment 2021 for ITI Apprentice:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Application Last Date||17 May 2021|
ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Candidates should possess ITI Pass in Respective Trades
Age Limit: not less than 14 years
ITI Apprentice Training:
- Fitter – 14 Posts
- Machinist – 06 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Carpenter – 03 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 09 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 03 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 07 Posts
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05 Posts
- Digital Photographer – 06 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 08 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 01 Post
- Stenographer(English) – 01 Post
- Fitter /Machinist /Turner /Carpenter /Electrician /Electronics Mechanic /Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Welder (Gas & Electric) – Rs.8050/-
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic /Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) /Digital Photographer /Secretarial Assistant /Stenographer (Hindi) /Stenographer(English) – Rs.7700/-
DRDO TBRL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates shall be selected oh merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
How to apply for DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org and can apply through portal only on or before 17 May 2021.
- For More Details : Click here
- To Apply : Click here
Other Off Campus Jobs: