DRDO Recruitment 2022 for Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship/JRF/Research Associate | 28 Posts | Last Date: 12 April 2022
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellowship.
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Interview Date||1 April 2022|
Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees :
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degree by an Act of Parliament.
Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee :
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational Established by a state Government/ by a University /by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/
Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Fngg./ Technology.
Age Limit :
The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned post should be
- Minimum Age : 18 years,
- Maximum Age
Unreserved category : 27 years
OBC : 30 years
SC/ST : 32 years
PWD : 37 years
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees : 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 2 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 3 posts
- Computer science : 3 posts
- Aeronautical Engineering : 2 posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee : 10 Posts
- Chemical Engineering : 1 post
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 2 posts
- Computer science : 7 posts
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees : Rs.9000/ month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee : Rs.8000/ month
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Shortlisting and Interview
- Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying Exam
- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO Website.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates should first register in the NATS portal link given below and then should submit their application through online using the link given below on or before 1 April 2022.
To Apply : Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN