- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Assistant Business Process Services | Freshers|Gurgaon
DXC Technology Off Campus :DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions
DXC Technology Off Campus:DXC Technology has to recruit candidates for Assistant Business Process Services positios through off campus in Gurgaon Haryana . The candidates who are completed in B.tech or Equivalent Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with DXC Technology company you can use this recruitment.
DXC Technology Off Campus:
|Job Role||Assistant Business Process Services|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Will be working for backend process
- Will be working on German process
- Will be working for Investment Banking project
- Successfully meeting / completing training milestones as per the formulated plan to meet the SLA’s successfully.
- Gain adequate process and business knowledge to perform as expected.
- Using German Skills for Investment Banking Backend operations.
- Processing standard functional tasks with minimal supervision.
- Developing and maintaining functional experience within role to sufficiently perform regular tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Performing quality checks as and when required.
- Seeking functional assistance from Advanced and Senior Team Members when required.
- Required Qualification:
- Graduate with German Language skills are eligible. German Diploma / Advanced Diploma or Min B1 German Level
- Preliminary knowledge of Investment Banking preferred
- Good communication skills