Dxc technology Off Campus |Associate Professional Data Analyst |Bachelor’s degree
Dxc technology Off Campus: DXC Technology hiring candidates for the role of Associate Professional Data Analyst ,forMumbai location . The complete details about Off Campus Hiring as follows.
About the Company:
We help global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. With our global scale, talent and innovation platforms, we serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries. Our extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. We are also proud to be a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
|Company Name:||DXC Technology|
|Position:||Associate Professional Data Analyst|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or data analysis
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data modeling practices and procedures
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Basic research and data analysis skills
- Communication skills to communicate with designers, management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment
- Assists in the application of data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain basic data structures and their entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, and attribute definitions according to client specifications.
- Assists in the analysis and validation of basic database structures, models and processes to ensure definition according to business objectives and operations.
- Communicates with clients about matters of significance and discrepancies related to data to ascertain correct information and correct errors.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data standards to ensure consistency across databases.
- Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure client satisfaction
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to Apply For Dxc technology Off Campus:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
TO Apply: Click Here