- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Dynata Off Campus 2020|Junior Data Analyst|Hyderabad|Any Degree
Dynata Off Campus 2020:Dynata hiring candidates for the role of Junior Data Analyst ,for Hyderabad location . The complete details about Dynata Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Dynata Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Data Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
- Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- · Educated to degree level with computers
- · Basic Knowledge on any programming language (C,C++ or Java)
- · Good Communication Skills & good attitude are must.
- · Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
Specialized Skills:– • Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. • Understanding of internal data processing systems and other company applications. • SPSS, Quantum and Python knowledge and experience Job RESPONSIBILITIES:
- These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
- Trainee should take a support/Learner role in analysis of survey questionnaire.
- Surveys include various segments like healthcare, consumer etc.
- Table data for projects of Low to medium complexity.
- Produced cleaned data file ensuring all question bases, cell assignments& quota targets are accurately represented in data.
- Review all data files & tables for completeness & accuracy.
- Escalate problems to supervisor/team lead for assistance as nee
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Dynata Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here