Eaton Fresher Off Campus Drive 2020 :Eaton hiring Fresher candidates (0-1 Year)for the role of Associate Engineer from BE/B.tech stream, for the Pune location. The complete details about Eaton Fresher Off Campus Drive is as follows.
Job description for Eaton associate engineer:
This position is part of Validation team developing eMobility systems solutions for electrical and hybrid solutions for on- and off-road vehicles.
As a member of the Validation team, you will lead Validation of eMobility Power electronics products by owning Design Verification Plan & Report (DVPR), Identifying test facilities globally, developing test procedures, co-ordinating with test labs for setup and on-time completion of accurate product testing in accordance with specific test plans as defined by the product requirements at eMobility engineering divisions globally.
You will also drive development of new test facility for invertors, high voltage power distributions, on board chargers and related systems for electric vehicles
Data Patterns Off Campus
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Job Category||Core Jobs|
|Qualification||BE – ECE/EEE/Mechtronics|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
Eligibility Criteria For Eaton Fresher Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Over 0-1 years of experience in relevant Experience in Automotive R&D, Product design / Validation / Analysis / in electrical domain is essential
- Awareness of testing i.e. test rigs, data acquisition, inspection etc.
- Awareness and experience in following Safety & Quality Management Practice
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
- Past experience in problem solving & continuous improvement through LEAN tool deployment for test equipment utilization and cost savings
- Proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives
- Awareness in Systems engineering, Requirements Management, Validation, Verification and Certification of Auto / Electrical domain.
specialized Skills :
- Experience in hybrid / vehicle electrification
- Experience with ISO 26262 and/or ASPICE standards.
- Experience with Systems engineering tools – MATLAB/Simulink tools , IBM Jazz Tools
- Understanding of DFSS tools like FMEA, FMECA, Monte Carlo Analysis etc.
- Work with product engineering to understand customer’s requirements and their implications for testing programs related to Power Electronic systems – EV, HEV, PHEV, Mild Hybrids
- Develop DVPR, test plans and test cases for eMobility products and systems to meet the customer requirements and schedules
- Understand electrical and electronics, power electronics schematics, drawings, BOM, component data sheets for design of test cases
- Identify test facilities locally and globally for complete coverage of test requirements and testing to failure – fail early
- Review test setups based on specific and standard test processes for electric vehicle Powertrain.
- Perform failure analysis and Implement corrective action to product design
- Communicate Validation plan coverage, progress with engineering appropriately to clarify purpose of testing and the results of ongoing tests
- Understand data acquisition systems, hardware and software that are being used for testing
- Fix any issues with test rigs and lab and work with his peer engineer to improve or develop any new methods solving the issues
- Articulate and generate good technical reports based on test observations
- Work with engineers within group to define and perform custom testing as requested by customer
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|