- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech |Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Eaton Recruitment 2021 : Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
Eaton Recruitment 2021:
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton Recruitment 2021:
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Primary responsibility of this role is developing and designing new products that will penetrate the national and international markets.
- It also requires to have a strong communication skills, drive, strong engineering acumen with enthusiasm in the product design arena. This position responsibilities also entails the identification of product adjacencies and identification and execution of cost savings initiatives through Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE).
- Work in multiple programs/projects related to new product development (NPD) & Value analysis and value engineering (VAVE) supporting the business goals and Profit Plan objectives.
- Work in a cross functional/ multi-disciplinary team in making technology/ engineering decisions required for project execution.
- Own end to end mechanical product design and development including product conceptualization, detailing, design validation & testing of products.
- Develop and understand product requirements, perform conceptual design and complete system/component modelling.
- Design, validate and release systems, sub-systems and components independently in SAP.
- Create CAD models and drawings of components/ Assemblies as per design standards.
- Develop test plans in accordance with IEC/UL standards. Create test object requirements, plan for assembly and finalize test parameters & instrumentation. Responsible for conducting tests by ensuring deployment of standard practices. Assess test results, perform root cause analysis through test findings/failures and take corrective/preventive actions.
- Understand project management process and tools required for planning, efforts estimation and other quality management processes as required for achieving the project deliverables.
- Lead cost reduction projects from design to implementation; communicates expectations, plans, and requirements and coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Lead multiple projects/programs related to value analysis and value engineering (VAVE) through execution of these programs/projects in a timely manner.
- Review reliability predictions, and Design Failure Modes and Effects analysis (FMEA) and structural/thermal/CFD results. Select engineering techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or Master’s degree in Mechanical.
- Min 3-5 years experience in mechanical product design & development / cost out through VAVE.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in design and development of Mechanical products like sheet metal products (preferred), cast/machined products, plastic products and relevant product standards such as UL, IEC, etc.
- Experience must include hands on experience with design of products from concept to commercialization including and not limited to part detailing and designing, component and material selection, drawing creation, 3D modeling of parts/assemblies and 2D dimensioning and tolerance of parts, prototyping and validation
- Should have proven track record of successful product launches, realized cost out and intellectual property generation.
- Analytical skills must include understanding component design/ selection, stresses, fatigue life, component fits and establishing efficient/ergonomic methods of assembly, Design calculations.
- Should be proficient with GD&T, Six Sigma, DFMEA, DFMA, UL certification, VAVE understanding, Should Costing, OnePart, Total cost Optimization, and Agile ProLaunch
- Should have good knowledge on different product design tools environment like CAD, Solid works, SAP.
- Should have good Communication skills, Multitasking,
- Strong Drive for result, Accountability, Innovation & Leadership Attributes.
- How to apply for Eaton Recruitment 2021: