ECGC Recruitment Drive: ECGC Limited (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd) is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce
About ECGC:Government of India had initially set up Export Risks Insurance Corporation (ERIC) in July 1957. It was transformed into Export Credit and Guarantee Corporation Limited (ECGC) in 1964 and to Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India in 1983.
ECGC Recruitment Drive:
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-2 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Educational Qualification: (As on 31-01-2021)
- Candidates should be completed Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: (As on 01-01-2021)
- The candidate should be in between 21-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process:
- The selection of probationary officers will be done in the following stages:
- Online Test ( Objective & Descriptive )
- The marks weightage of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The candidate must qualify for both stages to get selected.
- General Category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 700/-, Rs. 125/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be paid through online mode.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For ECGC Recruitment Drive:
Apply Link :Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN