ECIL Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Assistant/ Junior Artisan | 45 Posts | Degree/ Diploma/ ITI | Mysore | Walk-In Date: 15th June 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021:Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL Recruitment 2021:
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Position: Scientific Assistant/ Junior Artisan
Total Vacancies: 45
Scientific Assistant – 6 Posts
- Chemical: 6
Junior Artisan – 39 Posts.
- ECE/ Instrumentation: 7
- Electrical: 9
- Fitter: 5
- Chemical Plant Operator: 18
Job Location: Mysore
Experience: 2 years
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 20,984 PM
- Junior Artisan – Rs. 19,064/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Scientific Assistant‐A (Chemical):
Candidates must complete 12th Class or B.Sc (Degree) or Vocational course or Diploma course from a recognized University/ Institute.
Minimum two years post qualification experience at supervisory level in Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / 6.6 or 11 kV DG sets / Drives / PLCSCADA / Electronic / Mechanical / Chemical Process industries
Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic)/ Attendant Cum Chemical Operator from a recognized Institute.
Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets / Electronic / Mechanical / Chemical Process. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
Candidates age must be maximum 25 years as on 31-05-2021.
- The selection will be based on performance in the Written test followed by Trade test. There will be no interview.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / increase / modify the vacancies notified in recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend for Walk-In Selection for the posts of Scientific Officer, Junior Artisan, Office Assistant Posts on 15th June 2021.
Atomic Energy Central School, RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road, Yelwal Post, Mysore – 571130
Apply Link: Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN