ECIL Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer | 08 Posts | Last Date: 25 August 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021:Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online application for the post of Technical Officer for 08 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed BE/BTech in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25 August 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||25 August 2021|
- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Embedded, DSP, FPGA, RF Testing & HF / VHF / UHF Radios testing etc. The candidate should ready to move pan India for equipment, installation and maintenance activities.
- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Information Technology (one post for CSE & one post for IT) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in LAPP Platform (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP).
- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Computer Networking, Java / PHP.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Technical Officer – Rs.23,000/-
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process :
- After successful on‐line registration, candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit in the ratios of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech. & One year post qualification relevant experience. Such candidates will be called for Virtual Interview and recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview & relevant experience. Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification.
- Date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend the Virtual Interview within short notice.
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by official website using on 25 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Details : Click here
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Lennox Software||Hyderabad||Click here|
|Intech System||Across India||Click here|