ECIL Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer | 650 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ IE/ Mech | Across India
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Position: Technical Officer. Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should complete first class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Experience: Should have minimum one-year experience
- Note: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 31-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|TCS NQT||Across India||Click here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN