- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE, BTech, ME, MTech | Apply Online
Electronic Arts Off Campus:Electronic Arts has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are completed in BE, BTech, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Electronic Arts company you can use this recruitment.
Electronic Arts Off Campus :At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers
Electronic Arts Off Campus :
- Salary – Best In Industry
- Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.TECH
Job Description :
- Performance engineering of different console games. This includes coming up with a test design, game play-inspired scenarios and evaluating actual game logs to come up with an accurate representation of load to create and setting up complex distributed test environment to run tests and create load.
- You will create and improve test code in C++ to support applications and features
- You will build tests and provide accurate analysis and reporting of test results
- Analyze and troubleshoot system and network issues relating to performance and test automation processes
- Troubleshooting the issues identified during testing – isolate test issues vs system component issues.
- Collaboration with global teams to track and resolve issues.
- Communicate test status and results to partners
- Work cross teams to identify, determine important metrics and setup performance benchmarks
- You will design & develop, and run experiments to gauge effectiveness of benchmarks
- Analyze the complex technical architecture across EA’s platform and infrastructure lead the assessment of failures and determine important causes and create fixes
- You will coordinate with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
- You will work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities.
- You will work on Player Reliability metrics collection, analysis, Tools for mining the data and presenting in meaningful dashboards
- You will work on crash data analysis tools and enhance features in the crash analytic software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
- Familiar with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker.
- Knowledgeable in scalable platform architecture, end-to-end systems design and architecture
- Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modelling and data visualizations
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server system.
How To Apply For Electronic Arts Off Campus:
To Apply :Click Here