- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
EPAY Systems Recruitment 2021| INR 4.5 LPA|Delivery Analyst
EPAY Systems Recruitment 2021:EPAY Systems hiring candidates for the role of Delivery Analyst, for the Noida location. The complete details about EPAY Systems Recruitment 2021 as follows.
EPAY Systems Recruitment 2021:
- Company Name: EPAY
- Job Position:–Delivery Analyst
- Job Location:–Noida
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website:https://www.epay.com/
- B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- 1-3 years technical/customer support in HRIS systems, including time and attendance
- Should have prior experience handling US, Canada, and UK based customers
- Strong customer-facing skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and communicating action plans to the customer as required
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- As a high-growth, pre-IPO Company, EPAY Systems offers a competitive salary and career growth potential in addition .
- Troubleshoot system cases at Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
- Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
- Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
- Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
- Identify and analyze specific workforce trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
- Interview Process:- Face to face Round