- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Epiroc Group Recruitment 2020|Hyderabad|Management Trainee
Epiroc Group Recruitment 2020:Epiroc Group hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee ,for Hyderabad location . The complete details about Epiroc Group Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Epiroc Group Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Management trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- BE / B.Tech, ME/MTech (Preferable) – Mechanical /Manufacturing /Metallurgy.
- Good knowledge on design and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge on Creo, AutoCad.
- Good Communication skills – English written and oral.
- Spoken Spanish will be an advantage.
- Spoken Telugu will be an added advantage.
- 75% Aggregate.
- Personality requirements:–
- Energetic, positive and open minded, team player, willing to learn and approachable
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills, leadership skills, people management and customer management skills
- Good communication skills
- Open for constructive feedback
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
Role and Responsibilities:–
- To be on the top of all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Keenly observe and learn from the colleagues around.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Take ownership for the assigned tasks.
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Continuously look for innovations and better way to improve efficiency, productivity and support team in upgrading all the processes on continuous basis.
- Proactively seek marketing feedback and achieve deep understanding of business needs
- Interact with different department of the PC & marketing and ensure smooth work flow and customer satisfaction.
- Study the marketing requirements, establish plan for the projects and track the status
- Think out of the box.
- Be positive and open-minded and collaborate with all stake holders in an efficient way
- Reporting to the manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Lives the Epiroc core values and extended values and actively promotes the same across the organisation
- Always adheres to Epiroc’s policies.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
- How to Apply for Epiroc Group Recruitment 2020 :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here