Ericsson Entry Level Recruitment 2021 |Graduate Engineer Trainees | Bangalore
Ericsson Entry Level Recruitment 2021:As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Ericsson Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Salary: As per Industry
- BE/BTech In Computer Science, Information/Data Science
- Experience: 0-6 months experience
- As we position ourselves to transform traditional networks, Ericsson engineers in India work to constantly improve on today’s technology and build the breakthroughs that will shape tomorrow. An opportunity to work on digitalization and industrialization of service delivery processes leveraging on robotic process automation and machine learning solutions.
- We are looking for Graduate Engineers in India, to significantly expand its Service Line Optimize teams in Bangalore.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
- A results-oriented position to be part of the team that builds outstanding ML and rule based root cause analysis SW.
- Shall participate and contribute in designing, development, testing and deployment.
- SW design skills are highly desirable, will be given the highest precedence.
- Ability to learn new topics/technologies/frameworks fast without formal trainings and handholding.
- Ability to translate a given problem statement into a software as solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming).
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and familiarity with Keras, tensorflow, etc.
- Data engineering skills for Machine Learning is an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, mongoDb, etc.
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, etc
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Tech mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN