- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Esko Off campus 2020|0-1 Years|Technical Writer Trainee|Bangalore
Esko Off campus 2020:Esko hiring candidates for the role of Technical Writer Trainee ,for Bangalore, Karnataka, India location .The complete details about Esko Off campus Hiring 2020 as follows.Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko Off campus 2020:
Technical Writer Trainee
|Qualification||BE / BTech/ME/M.Tech|
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Knowledge of user documentation within the software industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of the DITA XML standard and its related documentation tools
- Knowledge of image editing and illustration software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Insight into user experience best practices, and the readiness to flag these to product management when needed
- Very strong analytical skills to create documentation based on diverse, technical and complex source documents such as specifications, use cases, user stories, support calls, and other documents.
- Strong project management skills from inception to deployment through to the maintenance phase, including the ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- The ability to work closely with multiple and possibly remote development teams
- Experience in creating video based help is definitely a plus
- Customer focus: a drive to discover and meet the needs of customers (either internal or external).
- Technical excellence: the depth and breadth of job-related expertise and the motivation to use and expand one’s technical knowledge.
- Teamwork: the ability to work collaboratively with others toward mutual objectives.
- Results orientation: a drive to achieve results and goals in the short and long term.
- Commitment to future vision: the commitment to being part of the integrated organization; desire to support the needs, priorities and goals of the organization.
- Collect information on upcoming product releases from the product management and development teams
- Conduct documentation review meetings with product managers and development teams
- Be able to work across agile teams
- Analyze information and structure the information in an efficient manner.
- Create and manage video training materials occasionally
- Keep up with the latest documentation trends and technologies in order to continually improve and refine the documentation we provide to customers.
- Assist colleagues from the marketing department with regards to writing, by reviewing e-mail newsletters, white papers, reports and other documents,
- Contribute to the Support knowledge base, either by reviewing existing knowledge base articles or by creating new articles,
- Potentially coordinate the translation of the documentation deliverables he or she has created, in cooperation with the translation coordinator,
- Keep track of their work progress and backlog, and provide accurate and timely feedback about project progress to his/her manager.
- Be willing to travel occasionally (maximum 5%) if needed
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Esko Off campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here