Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For freshers| Associate Software Engineer
Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For freshers :Expedia hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Dev Engineer, for Bangalore location. The complete details about Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2020 is as follows.
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) helps knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable, and more accessible.
We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
Our travelers, our teams, and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people better, makes the world better, but it can be complicated and frustrating. Our role is to overcome these challenges, to make travel more accessible – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Our family of travel brands includes the following: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia Cruises® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc.
Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Dev Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Experience||Freshers (0-1 Year)|
|Salary||INR.Best in the industry|
- Educational Qualification:
- BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 0-1+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
- Strong in object-oriented or functional programming
- Proficient in any JVM based language preferably Java/Scala
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- A strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and software design
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Job Description :
You’ll design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
You will be working on projects which have a direct impact on customers, and you’ll support strategic initiatives from brands or business units
You will be contributing to maintain development standard methodologies
Contributing to deliver world-class software on date
You will work with groundbreaking and specialized technologies, Machine Learning & Data science, Cloud computing .
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN