- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Expedia Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | BE / BTech/ME/MTech/BS/ MS | Gurgaon
Expedia Recruitment 2021:Expedia Group powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes
Expedia Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE , BTech, ME, MTech, BS, MS|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
- The Stream Engineering Team delivers the Stream Platform allowing Expedia’s technology teams around the world to adopt Stream first approach .
- You would be an important part of a growing team developing the real-time platform to improve our customer experience across millions of traveller’s to enjoy their perfect trip.
- Experience working on AWS environment in development, deployment, operational excellence etc.
- Programming experience in languages: Java, Kotlin, Python etc.
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure and CICD technologies on Linux environment.
- A highly motivated, quick learner and high-growth potential individual who aspires to be part of a growing team of technologists.
- An independent thinker, who works around problems and who isn’t shy of trying new technologies.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in development, test, debugging roles.
- This team values “fail-fast” learners and technology enthusiasts who quickly adapts to newer technologies.
- A great teammate, willing to both learn and teach
- Ability to design multi-platform solutions.
- Excellent collaboration with customers, including crisp and compelling verbal and written communication.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and stay motivated/flexible.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues.
- MS/ME/BS/BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in big data technologies