EY Off Campus Drive 2021 | Experience: 0-1 year| Associate Analyst|Gurgaon
EY Off Campus Drive 2021:EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst (Rank 66) – Conflicts for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
EY Off Campus Drive 2021:
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Job Position:- Associate Analyst (Rank 66) – Conflicts
- Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Posting Date:- August 30th, 2021.
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background). Fresher’s may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good working knowledge of MS office
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Strong data interpretations skills to analyze and document relevant findings
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions
- Must be flexible to work extra hours during peak volume period
- Must be flexible to work on Public Holiday’s.
- Risk Management team at EY plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement or risks associated with any of our on-going audit / non audit engagement. Formed in 2007, the Risk Management team is growing rapidly (700+ team members) as a Center of Excellence for all standardized quality / compliance related activities that can be efficiently undertaken from Global Delivery Services location.
- The Associate Analyst within Risk Management Services (RMS), Conflicts team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Risk Management domain.
- The individual will be interpreting Risk Management policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance, primarily focusing on mitigating Conflict of Interest issues.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and diligently producing deliverables ensuring highest quality, as the work product is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Link
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN