EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 | Freshers|Associate Analyst |Kochi
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021:EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services 1 for the Kochi, Kerala, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021:
EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021:
- Job Position:- Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services 1
- Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Posted Date:- 13th August 2021
- MBA, M.com, B.com from a reputed college with good academics.
- Freshers can be considered.
- 0 – 3 year’s work experience (preferably in a research background/AML KYC).
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas will be an added advantage: anti-money laundering (AML), transaction monitoring, know-your-customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD), sanctions and compliance checking.
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions.
- Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
You are expected to have below mentioned skills:-
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Research and Analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and credibility at all levels
- Strong team player and proven ability to work with others
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Enthusiastic, positive and resilient.
- At EY, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analysts promote and support risk management within the business. The aim of the Fin Crime Team is to uphold our business standards, maintain and enhance the value of the firm, and comply with regulations imposed either by external regulators or by EY Global in relation to the conduct of our business.
- Financial crime risks relating to anti-money laundering (AML), terrorist financing, anti-bribery controls, sanctions compliance and fraud are a high focus for regulated businesses and external scrutiny as regulation and practice continues to evolve.
- As a result, EY formed a centralized CDD Fin Crime team to support financial crime compliance with respect to client acceptance procedures.
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Lennox Software||Hyderabad||Click here|
|Intech System||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN