EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 | Experience: 0-1 years| Data and Analytics|Bangalore
EY Off Campus Recruitment: EY hiring candidates for the role of Data and Analytics _ Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore location. The complete details about EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
EY Off Campus Recruitment:
- Job Position:– Associate Software Engineer
- Job Location:– Bangalore
- Salary :- As per Company Standards.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience
- Should be at least around 0-1 years of experience in Enterprise intelligence
- Knowledge on SQL and procedural SQL languages
- Scripting knowledge in Python, R, or any other programming language.
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Should be able to build code logic to a given problem.
- Need to have basic data analysis skills and data handling skills
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
- Ownership of complete QDCF (Quality, Delivery, Cost & Feature) in deliverables
- Show willingness to communicate directly both within cross-functional team and with supplier in development of design concepts
- Plan as necessary for fulfilling the highlighted tasks
- Show interest in learning of Engineering process & method documents (TR, guidelines, rules etc.)
- Support packaging engineers in packaging and installation tasks (e.g. technical reports, packaging investigations, DMU utilization)
- Understand the requirements and come up with the solutions using backed technologies like SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata etc.
- Must be able to analyse and design Database objects
- Must be hands on Unix scripting
- Develop logical and physical data flow data models for various applications.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, Teradata
- Working knowledge of any other ETL tool preferably SAP BODS/DataStage is a big plus
How To Apply for EY Off Campus Recruitment:
Apply Link :- : Click Here(apply before the link expires)