FactSet off campus drive|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers |Trainee Programmer
About the Company:
FactSet off campus drive:FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software. For fiscal year 2019, FactSet’s total ASV and professional services revenues were $1.48 billion.
FactSet off campus drive Details:
|Job Role||Trainee programmer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Company Website :https://www.factset.com/careers|
- Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry-leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products.
- These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results.
- Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet.
- The Performance and Reporting Group is currently seeking a talented individual to take on a development role within the team.
- The team is responsible for the development, enhancement and support of tools that help the client to facilitate the time-consuming task of producing many month-end and quarter-end reports.
- In this position, the engineer will be participating as an individual contributor for the Product Development team to deliver high-quality analytics to FactSet’s clients.
- Develop new applications and enhancements to existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Maintain and fix bugs in existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Work with Portfolio Reporting Batcher Product Development to understand project requirements and work with other Analytics Engineers on the technical design of those solutions
- Provide regular project status updates to Team Lead
- Work with QA team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Apply best practices to their own work, and propagate this information within the team
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for FactSet off campus drive: