- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
FANUC Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
FANUC Recruitment 2020:FANUC Recruitment 2020:- FANUC Corporation, Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and Robot markets.It established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore. Our main objective is to provide the Indian market with the entire range of top of the line FANUC products (CNC, Robot and Robomachine) coupled with value added services thereby delivering the least cost of ownership to our customers.
FANUC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineering|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Plan and execute Installation and Commissioning of FANUC Robomachines Viz. Robodrill, Robocut and Roboshot.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings and engineering information to determine the right Tools, Fixtures, Molds for the Machines.
- Commission and prove out world class tooled up turn-key project with FANUC Robomachine to the customers.
- Ensure complete project planning, Time Study and promote tooled up solution to customer needs.
- Perform Trials and Prove outs as per customer customers requirements.
- Support customers to improve machine capability
- Representing FANUC and conducting Technical product demonstrations at various marketing venues (Exhibitions, Trade shows, Customer open house, etc.)
- Integrating low cost automation techniques to design optimal tools, Jigs, Fixtures and Molds.
- Diploma / BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/Tool & Die making engineering streams.
- Thorough understanding of Tooling & fixtures and experience of working on CNC machines-VMC, EDM, Plastic Injection Molding.
- Demonstrated management skills including: organization, problem-solving, prioritizing, communication, documentation, leadership, motivational and cooperative team management.
- Technical aptitude ability to research, understand, and communicate concepts associated with a given technology.
- Able to thrive in an environment characterized by high growth, participation, and change.
- Maintain poise and focus under time constraint pressures and adverse conditions.
- Proficient to use MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flair to Travel extensively, meet creative people in the engineering world
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
How to Apply for FANUC Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here