Federal Bank Recruitment 2021 |Probationary Officers | Any Degree | Last Date: 23 October 2021
Federal Bank Recruitment 2021:Federal Bank Recruitment 2021 notifications for Any degree graduates for the role of Probationary Officers through Internship Program. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2021:
Federal Bank Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officers through Internship Program:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 October 2021|
- Graduates with minimum aggregate of 60% from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
- The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any of the States of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telengana or Uttar Pradesh (candidates domiciled from these States only can apply).
- Candidates shall not exceed 27 years of age as on 01.10.2021 (candidates should be born on or after 01.10.1994) for being eligible to apply for the screening process.
- Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years of age as on 01.10.2021 (candidates should be born on or after 01.10.1989).
- Candidates shall be a citizen of India.
- Candidates, who are shortlisted shall pay Learning Fees of Rs 1,00,000/- plus applicable taxes in favor of MaGE to get admission in the Federal Internship Program.
Opportunity after Intern:
- On successful completion of the program, Interns with continuous top 2 Internship Grades will be considered for absorption into the Bank as Probationary Officer for Retail Banking Role subject to good conduct.
Earn up to Rs 5.7 Lakh* every year plus other assistances while learning and experiencing greater skills in Retail Banking function.
- Interns would be offered a monthly stipend of 27,500/- along with an opportunity to earn incentives up to 20,000/- per month based on the Internship Grades.
- Interns are also offered a day off in a month which can be accumulated up to 12 days in a year.
- Interns would also be offered Personal Accident Coverage of ?20,00,000/- and Medical Insurance Coverage of 2,00,000/-
- On successful completion of the program, the participant will also be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)- an Institution of Eminence
*Incentives are based on Internship Grades weighed in Internship Engagement Scorecard.
- General/Others-Rs 500
- SC/ST-Rs 100
Note: *Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@18%) to be charged extra
How to apply Federal Bank Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online latest by 23 October 2021
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 11th October 2021
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 23rd October 2021
- Proposed Date of Mock Assessment: 1st/2nd November 2021
- Proposed date of Online Aptitude Assessment: 7th November 2021
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN