- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Finastra Recruitment 2020| Data quality|Pune
Finastra Recruitment 2020:Finastra hiring candidates for the role of Data quality Specialist – Asset Management l,for Pune location .
Finastra Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Data Quality|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline.
- Proficiency with data processing and data warehouse / big data environments.
- Languages, such as SQL, or any data manipulation.
- ServiceNow experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL/Asset Management desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook preferred.
Job Description :
- The Data Quality Specialist is responsible for driving data quality in the Asset Repository. You will maintain and improve data quality through trending and analysis, identify and correct data gaps, investigate data enrichment opportunities, and evaluate new data sources.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on data requirements and implement approaches for identifying and addressing data-related challenges and improvements.
- Liaison for service management and product owners to identify opportunities to address data quality issues or data gaps and schedule resources to resolve.
- Identify systemic or personnel-related data quality issues and escalate to the appropriate supervisor or process owner to address. Track issues to resolution.
- Manage large data cleanup operations. Evolve data quality monitoring and trends. Perform data investigations to determine the root cause of data quality issues.
- Report on data/data trends. Maintain and ensure the availability/quality of on-going data feeds.
- Develop and produce KPI reporting and analysis of data issues.
- Tracking and maintaining Asset Records, including hardware and software in the Asset Repository.
- Running complex queries to generate requested reports from ServiceNow.
- Supporting Asset Management activities/engagement across the IT Service Management group. Participating in special projects as required.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here