Flipkart Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Flipkart Recruitment 2021: Flipkart Pvt Ltd is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Driven by the passion of ‘Flipsters’ and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity – Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance. Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to Work For in 2019’, among the ‘100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
Flipkart Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer II|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down project into tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensibile Low level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala,C or C++, SQL etc
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-application is good to have.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|