- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Freshers Drive 2021|GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech |Bangalore/Hyderabad
Freshers Drive 2021: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Freshers Drive 2021:
GE Renewable Energy has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore, Hyderabad . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with GE Renewable Energy company you can use this recruitment
Freshers Drive 2021:
- Job Position : Software Engineer
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.TECH
- Own mid to large quality engineering tasks, own estimation, planning and execution of tests for various product releases; and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
- Make technology choices at individual level and have ability to analyze impact
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for software projects
- Develop and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional and regression tests
- Creating & maintaining appropriate Test Setup & environment, Servers, VMs, Simulators and accessories.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
- Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Power Systems with strong academic credentials.
- A minimum of 1 years of professional experience in working on design and development of large enterprise SW or engineering application and creation of Automation framework
- In-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Seamless communication on project status, issues and resolutions
- Strong Multi-Tasking and proactive and open approach to conflict resolution
- Proven analytical and learning skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and working in global team environment