GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021 | Data Analyst | BE, B.Tech, B.Sc | Apply Online
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021:GEA Group has to recruit candidates for Data Analyst positios through off campus in Gurgaon . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with GEA Group you can use this recruitment
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
Company : GEA Group
Job Role :Analyst
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Freshers
Education :BE, B.Tech, B.Sc
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain mgmt., Statistics, Data mgmt. systems, Economics or similar.
- Strong background on performance mgmt. in a global, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in Data management tools: e.g. Excel, SAC (SAP Analytics on Cloud) and data visualization tools e.g. SAC, Power BI
- Passion to develop reporting and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in independently developing and driving large scale improvement programs on global scale
- Diligent, Hardworking, contentious, complete tasks on time.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-moving environment and the ability to prioritize and analyze complex matters (both numerical and verbal) and make logical conclusions.
- Develop a network of people, communicate openly and share information across boundaries to improve performance.
- Organize and carry out projects and tasks independently and efficiently optimizing the use of resources to achieve a goal.
- Recognizes how metrics, scorecards and business measures can be applied to achieve continuous improvement and learning.
- Adept at managing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Good analytical skills and fluent usage of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English. Ability to listen and express orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Data analyst – Support in operational reporting (data consolidation, automation, manual adjustments, data validations) and tool development in addition to supporting on data analysis and findings for driving corrective actions. In addition the role would be working in close alignment with Business excellence and performance management to support in collection and visualization of information.
- Coordinating data gathering process
- Structuring and controlling of data
- Translating data into business insights
- Improving reporting & controlling workflow (reporting automation with IT department if required)
- Help out with the management of support requests on above tasks
- Support in partial or semi automation of the data collection and final output process to avoid quality issues and delays.
- Train and support other employees on a global scale.
- Create Customized reports/dashboards for non-standard topics to meet specific requirement
How to apply For GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link as soon as possible..
Apply: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN