- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Genpact Off Campus 2020| Management Trainee|Hyderabad|B.com/MBA|Freshers jobs
About the Company :
Genpact Off Campus 2020:Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact Off Campus 2020:
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:– Management Trainee – Order to Cash
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Salary :- As per the company standards
Required Qualifications :-
- BCom Graduation (MBA – Finance preferred)
- Meaningful experience in Order to Cash
- Very Good Written and Verbal Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel
- Genpact is looking for someone with a deep understanding of entire order to cash process including different invoice types (Manual, Consolidated, and Automated)
- In this role, you will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high-pressure business environment while being a good teammate.
- SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage.Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement
- Job Responsibilities:-
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- Constantly to be interacted with clients for their feedback and support them wherever required. Ready to support any time at various locations as per client’s expectation
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce to strategy
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting past due amounts.
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax, and conference calls.
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members accurately to meet the deliverables and empower & help them to develop the process standards
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects).
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here