Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 for Management Trainee | BE/ME/B.SC/M.SC/MCA/MBA-Any graduate
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 for Management Trainee :Genpact is hiring Fresher/ experienced Graduates from any stream and any degree at Hyderabad location. For more details and to apply read below points.
Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE’s financial services and manufacturing businesses.
In January 2005, the company became independent and began to serve clients outside of GE. The company name, Genpact, is designed to convey the business impact it generates for its clients. In August 2007, it was listed on the NYSE under the symbol ‘G’. Since then the company has grown from 32,000 employees and revenue of US$823 million, to 77,000+ employees and revenues of US$2.57 billion (2016).
In 2007, Genpact launched a joint venture with an Indian company NDTV to offer outsourcing services for the media industry.
Bain Capital became the firm’s largest shareholder in October 2012.
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 for Management Trainee:
Management Trainee – Spend Analytics
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Experience working on any spend tools
- People Management managing team of Spend Analytics
- Experience retrieving/summarizing big transactional data sets and integrating those data with customer and merchandise data to develop new insights
- Outstanding track record at establishing relationships, and partnering with internal clients on sophisticated business problems to develop measurable recommendations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with ability to present and translate sophisticated information to both executive and technical partners
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with reporting, data and Analytics.
- Technical skills (MS Access, MS Excel), and experience working on SQL, VBA.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach, demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills.
- You’re responsible to work across a variety of categories so will need to demonstrate a broad range of category knowledge and be able to work dynamically and flexibly with a broad range of SMEs.
- Leading all aspects in Spend Analytics and partner with the business leadership teams, providing the business analytic support
- Mentor and grow a team of Spend analysts who are responsible for crafting Spend Analysis, Supplier Match Analysis and broad AP file analysis!
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 for Management Trainee :
TO Apply:Click Here